These Terms and Conditions written on this webpage will be applicable for our website, Stroller Insider accessible at https://www.strollerinsider.com
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By use, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written on this webpage. If you disagree with any Terms and Conditions mentioned here, you must not use this Website.
No minors or people under 18 years are allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than your content the content you provide, under these Terms, Stroller Insider reserves all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this Website.
Be informed, you are granted a limited license only to view materials on this website.
While using the website, the following restrictions are applicable to you:
- Publishing or republishing Website material in full or partial on any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using by any means to damage this Website;
- Using by any means to interfere or impact user access to this Website;
- Violating any applicable laws and regulations while using this Website, or in cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Note that certain areas of this Website are entry-restricted from you and Stroller Insider may in future further restrict access at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality.
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images, or other material shared on this Website. By sharing Your Content, you grant Stroller Insider a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must not violate any third-party’s rights. Stroller Insider reserves, the right to at any time without notice, remove any of Your Content from this Website.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Stroller Insider expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Stroller Insider, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Stroller Insider, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Stroller Insider from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Stroller Insider is permitted to revise these Terms at any time deem fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Stroller Insider is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to such assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Stroller Insider and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of United States, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the United States for the resolution of any disputes.