BOB Strollers are known for their outstanding performance. Their range of strollers includes single strollers, double strollers, and travel systems for parents with different needs. If you have a BOB stroller or any stroller, it’s quintessential that you know how to fold and unfold a stroller. Find below easy step-by-step processes on how to fold a BOB stroller.
What is a BOB stroller?
BOB strollers are three-wheeled and offer comfortable rides. These strollers are designed for active parents who love to take their babies jogging. BOB focuses on making a durable jogging stroller safe for babies and suitable for maneuvering on any terrain.
BOB has experience of more than 20 years in the stroller market. They have a grown reputation for producing premium quality strollers. All the BOB strollers are regular because they are well-built and comfortable maneuvering on rough terrains. This article includes a step-by-step process on how to fold a BOB stroller.
Key Features of BOB strollers
- One or two steps quick fold
- 5-point easy-adjust harness
- Extra-large UPF50+ sun-protected canopy
- Mountain bike style tires
- Adjustable handlebar
- Stylish, sleek, and exposed frame
- Large, easy-to-access storage basket
Below are the folding instructions for various BOB strollers. Every BOB stroller, regardless of the model, can collapse using these easy steps.
Folding a BOB Single Stroller
BOB single strollers are also jogging strollers that are great for jogging and have great suspension and large air-filled wheels. The single strollers are Alterrain Jogging Stroller, Alterrain Pro Jogging Stroller, Revolution® Flex 3.0 Jogging Stroller, and Rambler™ Jogging Stroller. The process of folding the strollers differs depending on the model.
Alterrain Pro Jogging Stroller and Alterrain Jogging Stroller
Both strollers have the same kind of folding mechanism.
- Ensure the stroller is empty before folding.
- Activate the parking brake of the stroller.
- Raise the handlebar of the stroller.
- Find a yellow button under the calf support. Press and twist the yellow button to fold the stroller in one step.
- Lock the stroller with the trigger button on the side and keep it self-standing.
Revolution® Flex 3.0 Jogging Stroller and Rambler™ Jogging Stroller
These two strollers differ in model, but they have a similar folding process.
- Take all the items from the stroller for folding.
- Set the parking brake with your feet.
- Pull both triggers on the handle to collapse the stroller forward.
- Pull the red strap given on the stroller’s rear for compact fold.
- Attach the buckles and lock the stroller for safe storage.
Folding a BOB Double Stroller
A BOB double stroller called Revolution Flex 3.0 Duallie is an excellent option for going out with two babies. It is also a double jogging stroller where parents can take their twin or both babies jogging. Folding a BOB double stroller can seem complicated as it appears bulkier in size, but you can fold it in a few simple steps.
- Take your baby and all the items from the stroller.
- Ensure the parking brake is activated.
- Raise the handle and find the triggers.
- Pull the triggers given under the handlebar to collapse the stroller forward.
- Pull the red strap to make it a compact fold.
- Lock the stroller by attaching the buckles for easy travel.
Things to Remember When Folding a BOB Stroller
- Make sure the stroller is empty before folding.
- Activate the parking brake to keep your stroller still while folding.
- Shrink the canopy for easy folding and compact folding.
- Recline the seat near to the flat position to fold the stroller compactly.
- Look for the triggers or pull straps to fold the stroller.
- Fasten the buckles or straps to lock the stroller for safe transportation.
When you close a BOB stroller, cover it with a stroller cover to keep it clean. Here are detailed instructions on how to clean the BOB stroller to keep the stroller tidy.
All BOB strollers fold almost identically. So, no matter what type of BOB stroller you have, you will easily learn how to collapse a BOB stroller with the instructions given above. I hope this post comes in aid on how to fold up a BOB stroller.
Related Posts How To Clean A Bob Stroller In 6 Easy Steps How To Get Mold Out Of Fabric In A Stroller: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Tutorial to Remove Them for Good! How To Fold Cybex Stroller
I research, test, review, and recommend the best products. My content is intended for informational and educational purposes only. If you buy something through links, I may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
Stroller Insider is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As Amazon Associates, we earn from qualifying purchases.