Many parents find it tricky and wonder how to fold UPPABaby Vista V2. I bought this premium second baby Lily. We both adored this stroller for its smooth maneuvering, upgraded harness, and better reclining, and the plus point was its convertible double stroller that came in handy for Jason, my third baby was born. However, even though the stroller lived up to its fame since it’s a full-sized stroller, many parents find it difficult to fold the UPPAbaby Vista V2. But with some easy-to-follow steps about how to fold UPPABaby Vista, you can easily fold it. Let me show you how it’s done!
How To Fold UPPABaby Vista: Step-by-Step Guide
Folding UPPAbaby Vista V2 is easy. With several practices, anyone can adapt it. Below finds a step-by-step instruction on how to do it the easiest way:
Step 1: Initiate the Brakes to stop the stroller from unnecessary movements.
Step 2: Pull the Sun Visor back if the canopy is in an extended position.
Step 3: UPPABaby Vista V2 comes with an adjustable handlebar. Extend the handlebar to its tallest position. To extend the handlebar, push the button at the center of the bar and pull it outward to lift.
Step 4: To fold it, simultaneously pull the two levers at the base of the handlebar and as you do this, apply gentle pressure downward. You will notice that the stroller has collapsed.
Step 5: If the footrest is raised, fold it. Press inward on the two buttons on both left and right sides of the stroller frame. Push the footrest towards the wheels and release the buttons to secure the position. Viola! Your UPPABaby Vista V2 stroller is folded.
How To Open UPPABaby Vista Stroller
Unfolding/opening Vista V2 is easier than folding it. You can easily unfold UPPAbaby Vista following the instructions below:
Step 1: Look for the small plastic clip on the left side of the frame that is positioned near the handlebars. Now, press the clip to release the locking mechanisms.
Step 2: Roll the front wheels forward, and you will notice that the stroller is folded.
How To Collapse UPPABaby Vista Bassinet
Step 1: To collapse the UPPABaby Vista bassinet, first remove the bassinet away from the stroller by pushing the buttons at the top of the handle.
Step 2: Push the button placed left and right sides around the base of the canopy to collapse it.
Step 3: Remove the bassinet mattress and look for the two struts on the front and back of the bassinet.
Step 4: Pull the struts toward each other to fold the UPPABaby Vista bassinet.
How To Carry UPPABaby Vista When Folded
Vista V2 comes with a carrying bag out of the box, which is handy. It’s easy to carry and can be gate-checked instead of sending it as cargo. On top of it, it’s easy to roll around in the airport. Let us show you how to carry UPPABaby Vista in the carrying bag:
- Step 1: Fold the stroller and make sure it’s locked in place.
- Step 2: Remove the wheels for a more compact fold.
- Step 3: Keep the wheels in a separate bag provided.
- Step 4: Remove the bumper bar and keep it in the separate pocket provided.
- Step 5: Put the wheel bag within the stroller.
- Step 6: Keep the stroller in the carrying bag.
Tip: Make sure you put everything accordingly in its place, or you might find difficulty while zipping the bag.
Tips For Maintaining UPPABaby Vista Stroller
UPPAbaby stroller is a stylish and premium stroller. To ensure that the stroller offers the best every time you stroll with the baby, it’s very important to maintain it properly. The tips below will help you maintain the stroller properly so that the stroller stays with the family for an extended period.
- Keep the stroller dry, especially after using it in snow, rain, or damp areas. Wipe it to remove dirt and keep it neat and clean.
- Maintain an annual routine repair appointment to ensure everything runs smoothly. Replace if there’s something worn out.
- Makes sure the brakes and joints are clean before a ride. Dirt and gunk can quickly get stuck in them and result in jamming the stroller.
- Wash the wheels regularly, for better cleaning remove the wheels from the stroller and clean them.
- While cleaning the stroller, care for oiling and lubricating the wheel shaft for a smooth ride every time.
- Store the stroller in a dry and no-dust area like a clean storage cabinet, and make sure to maintain the stroller from time to time to increase its shelf-life.
How To Fold UPPABaby Vista: Wrapping Up
Although the UPPAbaby Vista stroller is bulky and tricky to fold and unfold. I hope this easy-to-follow guide helps you how to fold UPPABaby Vista stroller smoothly and easily. If you have any more queries, please comment below in the comment section. Thanks for reading.
FAQ: How To Fold UPPABaby Vista
Can You Fold Uppababy Vista with a Bassinet?
No, you cannot fold UPPABaby Vista with the bassinet. At first, you have to remove the bassinet and then collapse it to fold.
Can you fold the Vista with both seats?
No, the Vista stroller cannot be folded with both seats. The second seat, AKA Rumble Seat, needs to be removed for folding the stroller.